“Live Your Dream…Find Out Step-By-Step How To Become A Successful English Teacher In Thailand In One Hour”
You’ll find out:
- The SECRETS of creating amazing resumes, even if you don’t have teaching experience
- TRICKS to land your first job and keep a steady amount of work coming in
- The LITTLE-KNOWN cultural “dos and don’ts” of Thailand for the classroom
- HOW TO build lasting relationships with your adult students
- PRACTICAL ADVICE on living in Thailand
+ 35 MORE TOPICS revealing everything you need to know about teaching English to adults in Thailand:
- Is Teaching Right For You?
- Do You Need Teaching Experience?
- Do You Need to Speak Thai?
- Do You Need to be a Public Speaker?
- University and College Degrees
- TEFL Certifications
- CVS and Resumes
- How to Land Your First Teaching Job
- Teaching Contracts and Hours
- Who Are Your Students?
- What Subjects Will You Teach?
- How Much Money Will You Make?
- Appearance is Almost Everything
- You Will Always be the Farang
- The Land of Smiles
- Saving and Losing Face and the Value of a Cool Heart
- Mai Ben Rai (Never Mind)
- Body Language and Greetings
- Hierarchy in Thailand
- Thai Time and Punctuality
- Taboo Subjects
- Building Rapport With Your Students
- Taking Yourself Out of the Equation
- Bringing Your Skills to the Classroom
- Adding Value to Your Students Lives
- Reaching Thai Students
- Owning it, and Owning Up
Here’s What Others Are Saying About The Audio Guide:
“The things I learned in this audio guide would’ve taken years to learn on my own.”
– Sarah H. Bangkok, Thailand
“When I was planning my teaching holiday in Thailand I didn’t know where to start. This course helped me with everything.”
– James M., Scotland
“As a long time teacher in Thailand I’m amazed at how much information is packed into this hour long guide. I recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to get started as a teacher in Thailand.”
– Paul S., Washington State, America
As a thank you for accepting me as your personal audio guide I’ll give you these additional bonus GIFTS, for FREE!
- A SAMPLE TEACHER’S RESUME to help you make your resume, even if you have no experience
- My personal FINANCE BUDGET of what I make and spend in Thailand, to help you plan your finances
- A REAL TEACHING SCHEDULE, so you can find out what a teacher’s work day typically looks like
- A MASTER LIST of 10 important questions to ask TEFL schools before you enroll in their course
100% Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Download the Teach English in Thailand Audio Guide and you’ll have 30 days to examine all the powerful tips and tricks for easily becoming an English teacher in Thailand. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the guide just send me a one word email–cancel, and you’ll get your money back instantly. No questions asked.
P.S. For the cost of airfare and TEFL course, $9.99 is like having FAIL-PROOF insurance on your life-changing journey to Thailand.
ⓒ 2017 Business English Thailand